All nations invest huge amount on decarbonising. Central government of India also invests billions of rupees on different projects. Combined effort of each country will solve this problem easily and quickly. So, moving the world to a low carbon future requires decisive action, clarity and commitment from every nation. In India, LOW CARBON FUTURE can be made by following activities:-
- Plant tress and prevent the rain forests.
- Operate power plants with improved technology to reduce the fuel input.
- Capture the gas before reaching in atmosphere and store it in underground cavities.
- Encourage people to promote energy efficient practices such as insulating the house and reducing the use of refrigerators, washing machines and water heaters
- Encourage the use of public transportation facilities instead of private vehicles.
HUGE CARBON PRESENT creates problems for EXISTENCE of human life. If we neglect this problem continuously, human-life shall end sooner than later. So, LOW CARBON FUTURE is required for the safe and secure future of human- life. Striving for LOW CARBON FUTURE might be hard, but in present scheme of things it is not an option but a compulsion for mankind lest we risk our own existence.
Its NOW or NEVER!!